Sunday 21 March 2010

THE BEGINNING OF OH STYLE VANITY♥

I've been sat here for about half an hour trying to think of a compelling first line but the truth is that I can't so this will have to do. Hello, I'm Hannah. I warn you now, I do not work in the fashion industry. I'm just a seventeen year old typical student, currently studying English Literature, Philosophy, Politics and History.

'Fashion' is what occupies my brain a good 75% of the day. I admit, my guilty pleasure is obsessing over what celebrities are wearing, copying the exact outfit of the trendy girl in the street and buying what Vogue says is this season's trend. I guess that makes me a bit of a style conformist, but aren't we all? I often stick to inherent fashion rules (i.e. I don't wear pink with red, rarely clash prints or wear socks with sandals) but I think it's great and admire those who choose to take huge risks and get some disapproving looks from strangers (I encourage you to do this)! I never look outside the window in the morning to see what the weather is doing, as fashion wins over practicality every single time.

This blog is just to give my view on fashion from what I know. I've still got a lot to learn, but I genuinely think blogging will be a great opportunity to do just this whilst letting off a bit of steam through ranting! London Rose and Style Bubble are my main sources of inspiration, so I hope I don't let their blogging genius down as I enter this mysterious virtual world.

I pray you look forward to what's to come from O.S.V. I'm going to drink a glass of champers to celebrate losing my fashion blogging virginity (and then watch "Dancing on Ice"- is cool physically possible?). Take care guys, and until next time, please rave along to a bit of Gaga and B's Telephone. AMAZING. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment