Sunday 21 March 2010

FEARNE COTTON♥



Hello there again! I thought I'd jump right in and tell you all about one of my favourite all-time style icons. I'm pretty sure if you're British you are pretty familar with Fearne Cotton, but regardless of whether you've heard of her or not, here is a post to illustrate her awesome fashion sense.


Fearne, daytime Radio 1 DJ and television presenter, seriously knows how to stand out from the crowd through her casual/boyish attitude to fashion. She has a bit of a fetish for Topshop, Orion, French Connection, Office and ASOS designer Olivia Rubin (and also has her own range at very.co.uk). Seeing as she wears mostly high-street, it's pretty accessible if you want to own the same garment(s).


The blonde beauty never fails to dazzle and in a recent interview when asked about her style said: "It's a mish-mash, really; I dress to suit whatever mood I'm in. Sometimes I'm feeling like a tomboy, or more glamorous, or classic- or sometimes I just throw on jeans and some heels- just whatever I feel like". Fearne's own personal icons are Debbie Harry and Chloe Sevigny, and she normally takes fashion inspiration from "places and artists". She's a huge festival junkie, vintage lover and all-round fashion rebel which is why I love her so much.


So, there we have it. Let me know what you think and whether I've convinced you into making Fearne Cotton one of your top style crushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment