Wednesday 24 March 2010

IRREGULAR CHOICE♥


Shoes are by far my biggest downfall! I've invested in so many pairs that I've now resulted to scattering them around my room as there is no longer enough room in my gigantic wardrobes. Irregular Choice is one of the best brands that you'll find on the high street at the moment. If you're looking for something completely and utterly different then the quirkiness of these delights will definitely not let you down. It's a brand you'll either utterly love or hate, but walking in to an Irregular Choice shop for me is seriously like being transported to a fairytale world! From the vibrant patterns to the chunky heels- you will stand out a mile if you invest in these absolutely gorgeous shoes! Irregular Choice dress up literally any outfit which is why I adore them so much.


4 comments:

  1. I am a shoe addict too! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! Definitely shoe-obsessed! Irregular Choice is amazing too.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU so much for the comment! I love your blog absolutely loads and loads. x

    ReplyDelete